Thursday, May 21, 2009

20th May 2009

this is the day where many happenings happen to me...happy, sad, disappoint, embarrassing, hatred, and back to happy.

happy: as usual with my laughs with my girlfriends with all lame jokes..

sad and disappoint: people are now taking advantage on me about everything and i am disappointed because i have put my trust in that person but he took for granted and felt that is very irresponsible.

embarrassing: well it was my Tehsin birthday and it was also street party. my girlfriends and i had celebrated his birthday which is not very grand but bought him a present. i felt so bad that through out our dinner i was really in bad mood..( I am so sorry Tehsin). then we went for street party and Tehsin ask me n Nicole to go dancing with his friends which i am hmm....a noob in it...well Clare and Triny stay at Block D and Nic and i went to the centre to see people dancing..it was quite nice to people dancing with the loud music.lol..then start the embarrassing part where Tehsin saw me and push me to the dance floor many times n i was so noob i could not even dance.oh gosh...i tried to push my way out but then i was block by Tehsin. sigh...he even called his friend Shihan to teach me how to move but i just couldn't do it...so i finally got out of the dance floor and there goes another pull, push and nearly got carried by the guys..ah.....however i got to get out...haha..oh gosh...i need to learn how to dance...maybe to clubbing someday.hehe

happy: ya i was quite happy after that but not really overcome the disapointment. well i have a list of things that i wana get for myself for my 21st birthday...( contact lenses, a big teddy bear where i saw it at mid valley, hmm...wat else...secret recipe cake, a surprise party, a group of my friends which u noe who u r and i really wana see u gals to come and celebrate my bd...ah..the list just goes on n on)..haha..

thats all for today...sigh...miss u gals n u..

5 comments:

Nicole said...

my dear.. think u need 2 correct smth.. at the embarrassing part, u put there, "my Tehsin".. i think u're supposed 2 put my friend Tehsin... hahahaha...

anyways, i'm always there for u no matter wht. and i believe he will too. and i'll definitely celebrate my bday wif u gal. we'll try 2 go 2 kl for a day ok? wednesday mayb.


love u loads. ;D

lynette lim said...

opps...hehe...paiseh...his is no mine..typo typo...i dono how to live without u my friend nicole...wen we were down v would like make each other happy no matter how lame or stupid..haha..

i also luv u very very much

Liz said...

Miss you loads too gal!! XD
21 soon...Old liao lorrrr teehee

lynette lim said...

haiz...i noe i m old..haiz...yurs coming soon lisa kwan..dahla jadi cikgu lisa d..hehe...

miss u 2..

Nicole said...

*super wide smile*
HUGGGSSSS!!!