Thursday, June 4, 2009

Effort..............=(

I have just got my last semester result and after looking at it i was really disappointed to get what i had expected. It seems like all my effort that i had put into my finals was not paid off...i have stop all my activities just to concentrate on my studies and my assignments. i could still remember the time when i had really had a hard time to do my sociology of work but in the end i did quite well and i got 70 for that assignment. So i was really confident in doing the finals but when the result came out i was shock to see a C2. another disappointment was that i could finally understood my finance and i could even help my friend in doing it. so in finals i was like really delighted that i finally finish my whole paper with answers. ( usually i would flung my finance paper terribly during my high school because i could understand a single transaction). so the feeling was really good. BUT then the result was not wat i expected. i expected a B1 in my finance but then i got a C1 for it...i felt really useless because all my friends are getting As and Bs and for me all Cs...is not fair...what else can i do?????i have put in all the effort in it and this is was i got.....i could even tell my dad that i will definitely get him an A in my year 1. so now with the result i got, i really don't know what else i could do as i am in my year 2. I really do wana get my 1st class honours to prove myself and my family that i am good and also an excellent child.( i am not trying to be snobish)

why cant i get the results that i want???? why my friends could do it and i cant?????

4 comments:

Nicole said...

with the last sentence (from your blog) in your mind, STRIVE HARDER my dear..

i'll still sayang u!

lynette lim said...

=)..huggies nicole...thanks my dear.

Liz said...

There are a lot of factors why these things happen. But my dear, for you, it's definitely NOT for lack of effort. I know you tried your best, and though the results are not what you would like, it should not stop you from trying even harder the next time.
I know it's hard, and you feel like giving up, you feel like screaming, and crying or strangling someone.
But don't give up. One of these days, your diligent hard work, your attitude of never giving up, will pay off. Maybe not now, but in the future.
And remember that, no matter what, you'll have me :)
And count on me to be there when you graduate with first class honours! :P
Just keep going

Love you, sis
Muakzzzzzz

lynette lim said...

i m gonna start crying..is so touch full of u lisa...ya i m gonna fight my way through to get my 1st class honours...i will sure invite u for my graduation..not u only but wen yun too...hehe...thanks and luv u too sis..