Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CNY 2010

Chinese RAWWW Year falls on 14th February 2010 and is together with Valentine day. hmmm...ntg special for me for Valentine so what do i care. CNY was really a bz event for me as v in the family do need to do LOTZ of stuffs for like cleaning, preparing for prayers, helping mom cook, and decorations. Mostly every weekend i m helping parents doing the housework as v started really early about a month earlier. So is really tiring to juggle between my own work and hse work. sigh...but is ok.

Well on the Eve of CNY i fell sick as i had soar throat and cough which i thought it was gonna be ok if i do drink lotz of water but then it got worst. So dad decided to bring me to see my family doc and she gave med. So i ate the cough mixture and guess what i got knock out for 4 hours on the sofa. Well i forgot the cough mixture was a sleeping pill for me. When i got up dad was kinda angry cz i didnt help him to prepare for CNY...well der goes another stuck-in-the-middle. Then at night my family went out for dinner with my dad's 2nd bro family. Well that is normal for us to have dinner together at LONG LONG Restaurant. This time we order kinda less due to too much food that we could not consume anymore. So all the chit chatting, playing with my nephew who is 1+ old and much fire works to be seen in the sky. So later in the night we had our prayers and receiving ang pow from parents.

On the 1st day we had our breakfast which is our lunch on the Eve. Then after some packing and some shots of us with the decor, we finally head to Malacca which is my dad's hometown. Our 1st destination was to Quan Yin temple as we are early. At the temple i saw the crowd and i was like oh gosh i m gonna be squash and smelled with the accent of the joystick. So with much effort to be not being squash and being poke with the burning joystick i let ppl enjoy their praying.hmmm....(how nice of me). So i tot the opportunity to ask for help in life, mending my deep cut broken heart, and healthy life from Goddess of Mercy. I was sweating due to the weather and body heat fr ppl.hmmm....After praying we are back in the car and head to my 4th uncle's place for lunch. And all the greetings 'Happy new year' and hello u. Then MAKAN time. haha.... had a good chat with my cuzzies who v seldom talk nor meet.Then v went round Malacca as we were waiting for my eldest uncle to be back from his in laws place. Paid a visit to my eldest uncle and then back to the hotel to rest for dinner at City Bayview Hotel Restaurant. Well to my surprise my mom wants to take a pic of the decor at the lobby. So to my surprise i saw my 3 cousin sis was wearing cheongsam and i was like wearing the top only...in my heart i was like so left out s i intend to get one myself b4 cny and parents js don like me getting it. kinda speechless(smiling like kerang busuk). Then we had dinner and did not really enjoy it much. got critized from cousin sis bout cheongsam as usual she likes to do that. (well i do dare say i have lotz od patience with my dad's side). Not pretty, studying in INTI NILAI not SUNWAY COLLEGE,..oh well wth.After dinner we had a group pic at lobby and thats the end of 1st day dinner. phew. Around 11pm my cousin bro, bro and myself went down to play pool and we had like a disaster with the pool thing till we played 2 games then v of to hunt for food.Hungry wei!!!!. so bro bought cakes for us. Then there where i lost my voice.

The next morning bro and i went down for breakfast at the coffee house together with my aunt, cousin bro, his wife and kid. It was really too limited for them to serve us as customers for breakfast and v had to pay much for that amount of food....Is real bad service i could say. So after breakfast we went up and i had my med then lion dance performance were held at the hotel lobby. Luckily i could stand the drowsiness for 45 mins then knock out in the car. dad brought us for wantan mee but i could not eat it cz is really tasteless.

So i slept through the whole journey to my grandma's place in Muar. I came out of the car feeling really tired and was wishing everyone on the hse with sign language and another group pic with my mom's side. Spend another 2 days in my grandma's hse and kinda bored there.

And guess what i was shock when i when to weigh myself and i found out i m 44 kg...omg....no wonder i felt so light.hmmmm......

Well thats my CNY RAWR Year.

No comments: