Monday, October 19, 2009

The Moment of Lights which falls on 17 October 2009

This year was something i would look forward again next year. Is Deepavali!!!!!! Many of my college friends were wondering why the heck was i so happy about. Well as i know is not only 1 reason BUT i could meet up with my high school friends and have fun eating, drinking, jokes, and to forget PHOTO session.

It was not a regret he pull me out of the house because i was freaking tired due to the night before open house in Yuva's house. Another fun part during the open house.

1st 3 cars from uni went down to Pumkin Avenue. When we reach the house, we greeted her parents and i was thinking in my head, her friends are more than her family..lol...Is she getting married???????...LOL.

So we sat at the table eating cookies and chit chatting then makan time. After indulging the delicious food, we start to wonder around the neighbourhood and Photo session!!!!! Then here comes the fun part where we ask for cards. There we go "gambling" without money. 1st we played a game similar to MAFIA but i could not recall the name of the game. The next game we played was BLUFF. We were practically making lots of noise but who cares..

IS A FESTIVAL!!!!..

LOL!!!

We were there till midnight and then we head back to home.


Us playing bluff


Group pic but not all were in

The next day was Deepavali.... He call me on the phone asking me to get ready, bath and dress up and he would come and pick me up 30 mins later. I had in mind of not going due to tiredness but as i had promise him i decided to do what he told.

Had shower and thinking what to wear and finally he came and we went to Ram's house. As i wish ram's family members HAPPY DEEPAVALI, Ram's mom ask me

"Eh you also celebrating deepavali ah"

I was in shock and told her no aunty...and i start to laugh in the heart..LOL...

So i sat at the dinning table eating "ITLY"(i hope is the right spelling) because i had lunch in my house and i was so full...Everyone at the table were asking me..

"Lynette you also vegetarian ah???"
I was like no la...too full so eating little bit.LOL

We were chit chatting, joking around then fire cracker on the floor. Next we went to Satish Mohan house and then we out with him for awhile and back home...

Could have spend more time with him but i rush him back to his uncle.So till next time..hehe..*blush*..


Us Gals

Group Pic in Ram's house

3 comments:

Liz said...

Yo. I so jealous le !!! Sighhhh
Wish I had been there !! :)
But good that you had fun laa. hehe more time with him, next time la, still got many chances ba !! :)
Sorry couldn't join you guys :(
Miss ya sis !! Take care k, don't tire yourself out too much !

Nicole said...

no wonder the aunty asked u whether u r celebrating deepavali.. coincidentally u were the only chinese thr at tht time..

lynette lim said...

well don be la...there will next time where v all can celebrate 2 gather. spending more time with him is not a regret for me. is js a matter that time does not allow us to see each other often.well may be i do not know the meaning of tired but i still will work and have fun in life.anyway take care too.

nicole: at 1st i tot the aunty went blur d cz see too many of her kind then suddenly see me she ask me lo...lol...i should have answer her soon aunty soon....lol...