Thursday, June 17, 2010

Goodbye 21 Hello 22

Goodbye 21 and Hello 22 means of how old am I now. I am finally in my double 2 that means I am reaching to the old age.haha.Just kidding.

Well my birthday was celebrated by my sisters whom are very important to me in my whole 9 years of friendship.They had plan the birthday and thanks to Lisa Kwan who plan it well and called a few friends from 5 Ixora to join the celebration.But unfortunately it turns out only 4 people came for the so called party (kinda sad at first but what the heck).We had lunch, chats, laughter and most importantly our BOWLING is a must.haha.Well i didn't score well this time but we had fun with the ball rolling in the LONGKANG.haha.We had our photo shoot as usual then we bid goodbye.

I had my second birthday celebration which was held in Kesang, Muar where i call it my second home. We were suppose to go up Genting but i told my mom i rather go back Muar and to be with my family. So we went back and i slept the whole journey back due to the pain cause by "girl best friend". When we reach Muar, i still felt the pain but i have to endure it because i don wan to spoil the fun day. The event that we had in Muar was to celebrate 4 people's birthday. It was my cute niece who is turning 1 year old, me turning 22, my cousin sis turning 36 years old and my uncle opps i forgot to count the candles.hehe.We had BBQ in my uncle's place and i help to serve a number of relatives who came to join the party.It was pretty fun and tiring as i was the last to have my dinner.We have the fun like teasing, chatting, playing around, and so on during the party.Finally the birthday celebration.It was for my niece and mu uncle to blow the candles and then the next day was mine and cousin sis. The cake were bought from Singapore and tasted better than what we usually get from Malaysia with the creative designs on it.The next day, i was still feeling the pain and the tiredness in myself. So i slept the whole morning and went out to get the birthday cakes for myself and my cousin sis. Besides that, i got myself a pain of court shoes which was sold with a cheaper price and is made from Italy.Whoot!!! and finally celebrated my birthday from my family member.
my niece 1 year old cake

my uncle's birthday cake

My official birthday falls on 15th June 2010. The night before, Clare, Wilson, Nicole, Brendan and myself went all the way to Kajang to eat satay Kajang. It was my favourite food and we had a small celebration in the shop as i told them i don't wan any cake. My facebook wall were spam with wonderful messages from friends and my phone too kept ringing non stop from friends and family. To my only surprise was that my own room mate and my close friends didn't wish me and i was wondering in my head. I could not dare to open my mouth as it would be thought of something else.haha. Well messages kept coming in non stop as i am touch that many people whom i have known and seldom kept in touch wishes me. So dinner was with my room mate and Nicole as we tried a new shop. Well as there was a believe that said, during someone's birthday, that birthday person must not be angry or else it would be bad in some ways. But unfortunately the food came was like 30 min late and i got impatience and started to scold the management. And guess what no service charge.(well ok la).

Then come the best part. The mastermind of the celebration had plan well as they know me well enough with my blur case-ness. They had plan really well so that i would not know and is call the SURPRISE PARTY.As i was walking back to my uni and pass through the gate i saw a group of people gathered around near the tennis court with lights.It was really dark at that time so with my Kepoh-ness i wanted to see what was going on. Something was running through my head saying that whoa there is another person same day as me and that person i surely know. Something drew me really keen to know whose was that. As i walk closer to the crowd i saw a familiar body shape that i surely knew and out of the sudden i saw my course mates and my class mates with donnuts and candles and started to sing Happy Birthday. I was in shock for 5 second and boom it is mine birthday they are celebrating. OMG!!!!!!! God really help them too.lol....I was so touch with the celebration as I was prepared that there will be no celebration for me this year. And there i saw all my friends were there.haha.....
It was my best year i would say and think that i am bless with this wonderful friends that i have made during my whole 3 years in uni. And plus my room mate no matter how crazy she was we are always crazy in some ways.lol..they made my day.

Thank u so much people..<3

With the Boys

With the Gurls

4 comments:

Liz said...

Glad you enjoyed your bday !!! I sincerely wish you the best of everything in life ! And I really hope that you will always be happy, cos you totally deserve it babe !!! Muakzzzz~ *hugs*

lynette lim said...

hey thanks alot..happiness i m yet to search.lol

Nicole said...

we were lucky tht the surprise worked out! =D

and was glad u liked it! <3

lynette lim said...

yup it did..damn man.thank god i had a good heart.lol