Wednesday, June 23, 2010

PiNkS!!!!!!

PINK???????? Many people would ask me that question..and i fail to answer that.
So why pink???i ask myself.

Well to me pink is a colour that most girls would fall for it as compare to other colours like blue and purple. There are some girls that prefer the colours blue, purple and black.

So why pink??? why cant choose other colours other than pink???

As i grew up as a girl, I never fail to dislike pink and i would buy stuffs that is in PINK. Buying all the items which i am having now wasn't my intention to choose pink as my brain automatically would control everything in my body meaning my hands to buy pink.haha

Well as i am now suffering from reading articles, annual report and journals, i took this time off and i sat looking around my stuffs. All i could see is PINK..and i took pictures to show u how many pinks i have in uni not counted the ones at home too.haha

My Pinks!!!!

4 comments:

lilimingi said...

Hello.. drop by to say hi! thx for following my blog yeah!
BTW... I happen to be a girl who loves purple.. haha.. stay pinky..

lynette lim said...

hey gurl...u r welcome..u stay purply yeah.haha.

Liz said...

Ahaha Pink Freakkkkk XD

lynette lim said...

ahahaha...thank uu..