Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Accounting......

Accounting!!!!! oh my gosh....is been like 5 years since i touch on my accounts...today i had 2 - 4pm finance class..We were asked to do the excercise on accounts..well for other people whom had done finance in Business administration they would be saying" ah..is so easy" because it is just basic with debit and credit.. Yes i noe is easy but when i was in secondary school and form 6 we did accounts in MALAY. I was so scare when the lecturers ask me and the whole class to do the questions..I was scare that i could not understand accounts language..haha..so with the help of my roomie and Nicole Chai i manage to finish up the question on my own.YES!!! well is just a starting and there are more coming sooner..well thats all from my 1st posting..all the best to me!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

ahaha
"All the best to me"?? So cute...
Add oil...rajin rajin update okay? XD

Nicole said...

why muz mention my surname le?