Wednesday, January 21, 2009

PaPa JohNs.....








Pizzas has never in my eating list everyday..I do eat pizzas sometimes with my sisters,Lisa and Wen Yun and sometimes with my secondary school mates..last Friday( 16/1/09) my uni buddies went out to KL for SHOPPING but in the end we didn't get anything for ourself. instead we enjoy hanging out 2 gather.haha.. That night we had pizzas in PAPA JOHNS Restaurant. Well as i entered the restorant i was thinking to myself that it will cost me a fortune to pay the bill and for a normal pizza that i use to eat in Pizza Hut. after ordering family value meal, the 1st dish came out was a Salad. Variety of vege and a small bowl of mayonise for the salad. It tasted really nice and delicious. Then came the cheese stick.. Normally in Pizza hut we would eat the cheese stick dip into the mushroom soup but for this cheese stick in PAPA JOHNS it is dip into a tomato puree..it tasted really good.
finally came the main dish..SUPER PAPA BBQ PIZZA. it looks really a normal pizza but when it come to taste the pizza it is simply delicious. i was really speechless when i ate the pizza..it is so DELICIOUS. u can feel the cheese melts inside your mouth and the ingredients too..the dough is simply soft to bite..ahhh.....


After having a wonderful meal, the amount that we had to pay is worth it..

So guys and gals i do sincerly recomend to you to dine in PAPA JOHNS..


It is located in TIMES SQUARE..


No shopping, don be sad


EAT in PAPA JOHNS will make you happy.. hehe





















3 comments:

Liz said...

Damn. You making me hungry.....
haha I'll go there next time and try...soon I hope XD

Nicole said...

ur last part.. was kinda retarded

Nicole said...

no.. it was simply retarded