Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Friends & Me

Friends...

Getting FRIENDS is easy but maintaing the FRIENDSHIP is the most difficult part..Well at least i have done my job well and i could maintain some of my friendship very well.. not to say is PERFECT but we still have our ups and downs just like a roller coaster.I have friends that started since kindergarden till now but FRIENDS are still FRIENDS but the FRIENDSHIP is just like a dustbin. So is kinda sad for me..Anyway life have to move on and i gotten a lot of wacky and funable frens..My life has grew so much fun and happier with them around..I could not predict the future that will my THIS BUNCH OF NUTCASE FRENS will stay wit me not physically but mentally.

interested to know who are these bunch of nutcase???

well here there are:



Cherry Cheng Wen Yun: wacky gal.smart in the brain.loves to laugh out loud like as tho nobody business. i luv her the way we had the fun whenever we are together. we enjoy her blurness and her slowness. she is too can be considered as my travelling partner as we could share many stories about our travelling. i do luv her creativeness that she has as her capabilities.overall i js luv her the way she is now n will always do. LUV u sista.

Lisa Kwan: just luv to read and listen to her stories and her blabling about life..haha..she is too a good companion to tok to whenever i have problems in life but in the end we do share the same life. BUT hers is way much better them mine. hanging out with her during movies and shopping is fun cz we tend to see things at the same view..anyway i too just LUV her very much as she too my sista.

Goh Li Ping: what should i describe about her???quite sampat?very ai bin??? a good poser??hmm i guess i have made the right description..haha..don get mad..if not i could not get any ride from u d to go out hang kai..(very mean).but i do appreciate u drive us around whenever we go hang kai..gonna miss u when u fly to UK..

Wong Ming Yi: my crap buddy and my so call "rap" buddy. she is just too cute to be bully and we do always call her miang ya..js luv the name very much..from a tomboyish gal, she has turn into a stunning, gorgeous lady. besides that she is a gamer..haha.


i stood alone when i enter university. the 1st gal that close up my loneliness was Yuvaroshine. she introduce me to many of her friends and from there i expand my friends. we would stick 2 gather in any activities that is held in class..


Nicole: my shopping buddy and my laughter buddy. we would laugh at anything that we joke even if it is damn lame. she is a good advisor in shopping and eating.haha..i cherish the moment that we had 2 gather.

Clare: my Clare bear. short and cute and she is so adorable. a good companion and my Kl buddy. we would go KL to kai kai anytime that we are free..anyone whom wana go jogging could js ask her cz she would be glad to exercise to get rid of her fats..haha..

Triny (me room mate): my youtube buddy but now upgraded to DC++ buddy.. playing two faces is all about her..she could just joke wit you anything dirty minded and also playing naughty. she is too caring and sometimes quite blur in life. good in numbers thats y i advise her to take Finance in future.

Ah Foong: what can i describe bout her..she is quite a hot tempered gal so don dare to mess wit her. Ah yes!!! My kai kai buddy that would accompany you anywhere that u wana go. most of it to Giant and Kl.. would also shop like me withing budget.haha..in luvs in shoes and also bags. she too act as my advisor for my fashion.haha..

My national service buddies: consist of my cousin brother,hanz, lili, elaine and kim and myself. we would call ourselves the MCA group in camp. during that time, we enjoy every moment 2 gather from kena kantoi, eating 2 gather, praying 2 gather, going to class and coming out from class we would be 2 gather "dating" 2 gatherness as well and wondering the camp 2 gather. haha..till now i could admit that i still miss that moment in life where i had so so much of fun. but too bad we seldom kept in touch because everyone has their lifes to move on and girlfriend and boyfriend to entertain.=(

3 comments:

Liz said...

Awwwww That's nice Yen yen!! :)
ahaha I agree about Yun lo, damn blur and slow. And laugh too loud de. haha Can laugh my house down, remember?? XD

ahaha Seeing our photos there, we've all changed so much, don't you think? But we're still such close friends and no matter where we are, I'm sure we still think of each other now and then, and laugh at all the crazy stuff we used to do!

haha Chun la, you go NS also wear our class t-shirt wan....haha

Love ya too Yen yen!!! Muakz muakz :P

Anonymous said...

hehehhee........

HELLO!!! i dun laugh ur hse down, k? LISA KWAN! hahahhaha =P *ops* (identity revealed) hhhaha..... time to reveal.. =P

wa.. yen, i'm so flattered, feel soooo touched with wat u wrote abt me lo... =P din know i really can make some impact on a fren.. wat more, my best fren here. ^^

hahaha... but i tink laugh like nobody biz is a good thing rite? at least i be myself, dun restrict myself & tink of others.. =P (in other sense, selfish~~)

wakakakkaa.... only sa sa dunno how to appreciate my "too" loud laugh... =.=lll hahhaa....

wa.. i'm creative?? r u sure?? hehehe..... i really hope i am lo...... but i tink sa more creative.. hehe =P

n wat la yen... NUTCASE FRENZ?????? i'm not a nutcase lo!! wahahaha.. but sa sa is! hahaha...

n ya lo sa... i oso look at d photo..
1st in mind. Tht t-shirt.... so familiar... eh?? isn't it... ya! it is!! Ixorianz shirt of 05! gosh.. hehe.. (yen = ambassador of Ixorianz 04/05) =P
then...
2nd in mind. hmm.. looks familiar d place... ignore.
then read: my NATIONAL SERVICE.. oh ya!! my NS camp, KSP!! waahahahhahahha =P

yup, yen, i just LOVE d moments we r together!! I really feel SECONDARY FRENZ r STILL D BEST AFTER ALL!! miss u guys sooooo much!!! must meet more k?? hehe.. n yea, i'm very sure we won't forget each other de... esp with my laugh kan? hehe... can't wait to meet u guys.. ^^

take care everyone!! Love ya yen! muaks muaks =P

Nicole said...

thx for all the nice comments on me. but why so short 1? hahah.. its ok. its the thought that counts.

wonder wht's clare's reaction when she reads abt herself.. about the losing fats and short.. hmmmmm.. ;p