Tuesday, March 31, 2009

1st study

I finally had my really sit down study..Woke up quite early today but was kinda late becz i am suppose to wake up at 7.30am but unfortunately i did not hear my alarm clock and i ws dead tire. Luckily Clare woke me up to head to the open air common room to study. So i wash up, pack my stuffs, pack breakfast and head to the place. So my head phone ws ready and my hp is also ready. I plugged in the head phones listening to the radio on my hp. I started studying at 9 am till 12 pm with the music playing in my ears. Without it i would not really sit down study. So at 12pm had lunch and i was super hungry and my lunch came to RM 4.50. So what the heck..I AM HUNGRY. I even skip class just to finish up my. Continue studying till i was so sleepy and i slept off in the air condition common room.*opps*. Is was just a really short nap and waa laa i am wide awake. Head phone still stuck in my head with the music in my ears. Again without it i would not be able to concentrate at all. We finish study at 6pm and i am already half dead. I just need to lie down and rest.

hopefully the notes would be able to stay in my head till FINALS.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

oooo.. bersemangatnya!!!
baguslah.
which common room oh? suddenly say open-air, suddenly say air-cond room...
and i know the facts will be stuck in your head until u finish finals k??

ps: clare is always the one who wakes us up... and u are always the sleepy head. my perfect sleeping partner. lolz

lynette lim said...

the open air is at the dining hall..then due to weather damn freaking hot we shift to ao common room.cooooling

Liz said...

haha Air-cond rooms are for sleeping. Duh. XD

Anonymous said...

all the best! =)

lynette lim said...

lisa, i noe is for sleeping but cant la cz FINALS is just around the corner...AH...hehe

ken, ahaha..thanks..u 2 ya..