Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weekends

Left INTI - UC on friday at 6pm..i was doing my assignment which is due on monday (23/4) from 2 pm till 6pm and then waited for the INTI bus to KTM. to my surprise there are darn lot of INTIans going to pasar malam and ktm. The most funniest thing i found about INTI bus drivers is that they drive a small bus to fit like 45 people in it. All of us are squarsh like a sandwhich ready to be eaten. After sending off students to the night market finally there are ample sits to be seated and i was left alone with the other people to ktm. So as I was filling up my boredness and loneliness i start to plug in my headphones and listen to musics.


Board the train at like 7smt and mom kept on calling to ask me where am i...well she is concern that her little girl might sesat or kena culik or wat...hehe..(melebih only)..so bout 7 to 8 i reach home sweet home and starting to fill my noisy stomach.Darn HUNGRY till i ate a BIG donnut bought from pasar malam after eating chicken. fish, and vege with one big plate of rice. bath and rest and felt hungry again, i just fell asleep becz of tireness.But at the end woke up at 3am and start tossing here n der till i slept back.



the next day..feeling so happy to be able to go back Muar(mom place) to relax..journey took about 2 hours cz we stop by MELACCA to go to the holly place and the food paradise.hehe..(well i got burn from a burning ashes at my neck and i din feel a thing)..hehe..


stuffing in the "konlo mee" which is too oily..bluek..and then continue my journey to Muar..to my surprise after reaching Muar, i saw my nieces and nephew..is been really long to see them again.


CARMEN MAH KAH YEE
She is already 5 years old and the last i saw her she was only 4 years old. She is darn pretty with her big eyes and cuteness attitude. All she ever love is talking about all the DISNEY PRINCESSES and she want to be like them someday..haha..well she is just a small gal. comparing from the last time i saw she is very shy but now she is very talkative. she is hardworking and she is just a KINDERGARDEN gal..just love her..



BRANDON MAH KAH KIT


i am calling him PROFFESOR MAH KAH KIT..he has started wearing spectacles at the age of 9 YEARS OLD..he has put on a lot of weight and he has a tough skin. He is famous with his mischievious attitude where he loves to kicj people wheneve he starts to play. he sturborness is darn high where you could just wana wack him..but then he is just a little boy with his attitude. one thing i love to see him is that he loves his younger cousin sis whom is just 1+.he is so darn caring..haha..overall i just loves him.

SOH XIN FEI

there are so many things to talk about this cute little 1+ gal man. i fell in luv with her when the day she was born. from the bouncer and now she is running around the house freely without any fear. she jas learn many BABY LANGUAGE whenever she back to MUAR. TOTO(dog name), eth eth(dirty), mum mum( eating), mama and papa, gor gor(brother)...she is just loving and she would let ANYONE to carry her around as long you have to bring her go kai kai(jalan jalan). she is skinny due to her eating habits but she is HEALTHY..haha..cant wait to see her grow up bigger.

my weekends just end uo going back seremban feeling the miss towards my nephew and nieces. they are just adorable to see them play around and their cuteness..cant wait to see them again.

till then, adios.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Waa. Glad that you had a good weekend! ahaha Now more pictures liao la ha? Use your NEW phone and take ka?? haha
You're gonna be a camwhore like me now...:)

Nicole said...

weekends are the best!

lynette lim said...

the pictures are taken quite long ago with my digital camera..hehe..only my small niece i took wit my hp.keke..

nicole: ya weekends are the best but somehow i don get to rest man..haha

Anonymous said...

yen.... why u got NEW hp, i dunno de.. UNTIL SA SA told me.. I VERY VERY VERY SAD lo... WAAAAAAAA....!!! *cries n runs away*

lynette lim said...

woo opps...i didn't tell u ka???opps..so sorry la..*sayang sayang*ya i got new hp as my old hp went hay wire d..so dad bought for me a new hp for my 21st bd.