Monday, March 30, 2009

Sad and Unbelievable

i am wondering which one to write 1st??the sad one or the unbelievable??well i would start the unbelievable la..

last friday i came back together with 2 of my friends to seremban and my friends came to my house. as i reach home, u started to unpack some of my stuffs and pack some of my stuffs to go out to senawang. so to go out i do need transportation. so is either my mom or my fren drive but since my mom is kinda bz she stayed home and now left my friend to drive. in the end mom gave me the key and i drove. 1st destination is to the optical shop near my house. so i drove there safe and sound. after spending few minuted there, i thought my friend would drive my car to senawang but she dare not. so is all up to me. and taa daa i drove all the way to senawang to my another uni friends house. the journey to senawang was ok but just a little honk here and there by other drivers..*opps*..hehe..it is a scary moment to drive without your parents but yur friends. usually parents would be like ' okay look out for the car on the opposite road when u wana turn in the junction" " look out for the car when u wana cut in lane" i was scare wen i did that and so the honk shouted at me* tension*. drove all the way to taman senawang jaya but then took 2 wrong turns. *opps*. called my friend on the phone and waa laa we are on the right track. so reach there and park the car which i had to come out through the passenger seat..hehe.. (don worry nothing happen to the car) just that i park too near the wall till i could not come out from my side.hehe. after seated i drank the whole cup of water and relieve cz we are safe in one piece.

the sad part is that my friend's mom pass away and i went to visit her to give her moral support. loosing a mom is no joke but this is testses from the above. she is kinda ok at 1st but then she broke down in tears during the funeral. we sat there chit chatting about her mom, joking around about lecturers in uni, eating junk food and finally we have to bid good bye. telling her our supporting words i drove off to head back home.
nearly knock down a motorcyclist which he is not looking at my CAR and looking at GOD knows where is he looking at. i manage to stop but cursing him inside the car. so continued back and i was suddenly OH MY GOSH.. TRAFFIC JAM.. HOW HOW???? i panic. i pray hard so that nothing happen and focus but then other drivers are TAKING ADVANTAGE of me by cutting que. tsk.....*grumbles*. then i saw road block and i got more panic. luckily my friends told me to cool down and just drive..*phew* nothing happen and finally home sweet home.

p/s: 1st time driving without my parents but friends..ai ya..i didn't know i have the guts. kaka..
i can do it so u can to those who are scare to drive. hehe.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Walao, not bad ar you!! haha More geng than me le....wakakka
Me still tak berani.....XP

Anonymous said...

walao...
yen yen.. i tink.... even if u hv d guts to drive, i may not hv the guts to sit d car drove by u - yet.. wahahhaa =P
*ouch* hehe..

practise more ya & learn more from parents - when parents around u in d car... hehe.. then i'm sure u can be independent enuf to drive on ur own without fear & of couse safely =) looking forward to d day ya! ^^

n sa sa, aiyoyo.. i thought u do drive on ur own - fetching bros, goin church at times, etc?? *hmm... wonder*

gambate, everyone! i need it too! hehe...